advertisement

[WTD] REL sub cable

Neil P

pfm Member
Hi, I'm after a cheapish REL sub cable (high level - speakon) so I can try out my sub before buying a better quality cable to the right length. I need something like 3m, but will measure exactly later on. Ideally a branded cable so easier to sell on in the future. Thanks.

Contact BK Electronics. They'll make one to order and they are not expensive. I needed a 25m one and it came in under £40.

Also try designacable - they also make a version with “piggyback-type” connectors for Naim amps that’s endorsed by REL.

Hi Neil, if you just wany one to test I am happy to send you a genuine Rel one I have you can use to test. Won't be in a rush for it back and you only need to cover postage, its unused also.

Hi Neil, if you just wany one to test I am happy to send you a genuine Rel one I have you can use to test. Won't be in a rush for it back and you only need to cover postage, its unused also.
Thanks, I'll give it some thought. Also trying to juggle some decorating, so might hold fire for now.

Just buy a connector and use any wire that comes to hand. Absolutely no benefit to be had from anything special here. You can usually save several feet of cable by connecting to the speaker terminals rather than the amp too.

Ps if you are using balanced or class d Amps or similar don't connect the earth cable, if it hums add add a low level cable as well

advertisement

Back