advertisement

Rega Saturn-r to Rega Saturn mk3. Not merely a cosmetic change!

Have you got one of Mikes Blue belts yet ?
Got mine last week and really enjoying it not good with describing sound but its got a real verve about percussion and bass lines are that more tighter.
No issues with it at all.Did leave it running for a good 100 hours to run it in though.

Actually, I was talking about my main deck which I built last year. The one in the party frock I built last week. It's not as good sounding

According to paul McGowan from ps audio , generally the weakest link in your audio system is your speakers . Most speakers will not give you the full potential of your electronics .
If your speakers are not revealing or discerning enough you will not easily here the difference in cables and , amps and preamps
I asked the question earlier about cardas clear sky interconnects and seemed to get a response that it’s a lot of money for a little wire . Not sure I agree with that comment.
Still waiting on my deck to come from the uk .
Plan to experiment with cables for sure .
I have nordost red dawns between my bat vk- 80 preamp and my Bryston 14bsst2-pro amp .
Speakers are the goldon ear triton references.
Maybe I got off the subject but every changed makes a big difference. If the speakers can produce the tone

advertisement

Back