advertisement

Rega Osiris

I can highly recommend the Osiris , as i've had one in my system for 7 years now. Even at the new current price i would still say its a bit of a bargain. Built like a tank , best remote i've ever used and with a lifetime guarantee. But the best bit of all is the sound !

Recently had a pre/power [ £11,000 and 300w/channel ] on trial to see what an active pre and lots more power would do. Must admit i had high hopes but in fact it was a total let down. The Osiris was much better / preferable in every area you can name.

Folkman - as an aside - you might want to consider treating your Osiris to some EWA L80 speaker cable. I was using Mogami - what an improvement!

I’ve seen that deal. It’s been calling my name but it’s just not the right time. Please buy it to remove further temptation. They’re as solid of a dealer as it gets.

Ha! Yes, they're great; my Cursa/Exons came from them as well. I know that Osiris is almost 10 years old, but - man, what a deal.

Folkman - as an aside - you might want to consider treating your Osiris to some EWA L80 speaker cable. I was using Mogami - what an improvement!
I believe that @Folkman enjoys the coveted Rega SC42.

157414-rega_sc42_speaker_cable__terminated_with_qed_airloc.jpg

The only thing better than these, would be a pair of same with the rare as hen's teeth (mythical even?) Rega green Deltron plug covers and outer insulation end caps on...

109945-1.jpg

Hi Tony
Just checked and Stax is connected to output (record out) on Osiris - happy days. Good luck with purchase, it’s a great amp and that’s a good deal at KPOG.
Cheers
David

I believe that @Folkman enjoys the coveted Rega SC42.

157414-rega_sc42_speaker_cable__terminated_with_qed_airloc.jpg

The only thing better than these, would be a pair of same with the rare as hen's teeth (mythical even?) Rega green Deltron plug covers and outer insulation end caps on...

109945-1.jpg

Not tried the Rega speaker cable - but didn't like what the shipped mains lead and IC did for my Isis (value) / Osiris combo - so current wiring loom is EWA L80 for speaker cable, RFC Saturn for IC and Atlas main cables.

advertisement

Back