advertisement

[FS] REEL TO REEL ALL IN GOOD ORDER

rich46

quad rules
FOR SALE R2R REVOX 77 /LAST VERSION REX A77 LAST VERSION DOLBY BOTH 4 TRACK FERROGRAPH LOGIC 7 3 SPEED ALL IN WORKING ORDER/

LOTSOF EXTRAS TAPES NABS DEMAGS ETC MANUALS B77 £700 A77 £500 SERIES 7 £700

less caps
Fewer cap's

O.P. Seriously, if you want to sell these, list them separately with clear details or even in one ad. but SEPARATELY, with any provenance, service history and full list of accessories. Lovely machines shouldn't be advertised as some kind of job lot.

Capital letters are neither here nor there but clear word spacing and effective, detailed cosmetic and mechanical description may elicit interest. Just my take and g.l.w.s.

Fewer cap's

O.P. Seriously, if you want to sell these, list them separately with clear details or even in one ad. but SEPARATELY, with any provenance, service history and full list of accessories. Lovely machines shouldn't be advertised as some kind of job lot.

Capital letters are neither here nor there but clear word spacing and effective, detailed cosmetic and mechanical description may elicit interest. Just my take and g.l.w.s.
Agreed! These ads look like they were written by an ADHD teenager having a caffeine overdose! Seriously @rich46 you need to slow down and write proper ads with clear language and photos, if you want to sell this stuff?

Glad others have same views as myself regarding the "lack of effort" put in to the ad.
Properly set out ad with details as mentioned above ought to aid any interest but, of course, that means time and planning which it appears many nowadays cannot be bothered with.
Shame as the units deserve better.

C'mon guys give the op a break, we are an inclusive community here are we not?

We all want to be armchair connoissuers...

I personally would love these machines but they are too far away....GLWTS (in capitals)

advertisement

Back