advertisement

record for oldest person in space about to be Shatnered

Shat seems very energetic. He is setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us aspiring elders!

Now I wish I had dedicated more of my misspent youth to wrestling Gorns and mastering Shat-Fu!

All over and done with - 11 minutes flight time in total with around 3 minutes in microgravity, landed safely.

Wonderful! We are witnessing the next phase of space flight. I was lucky enough to watch the first STS launch as well, sadly not Mercury, Gemini or Apollo.

well i found that totally underwhelming - they dont really go to space. Being a passenger with me driving would make you feel weightlessness without being thrust into the sky on the firework shaped like a dildo

well i found that totally underwhelming - they dont really go to space. Being a passenger with me driving would make you feel weightlessness without being thrust into the sky on the firework shaped like a dildo
In a Beetle in a party frock?

Shatner was quite entertaining when he came out and started going on about the blue and the black, though?

advertisement

Back