advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime II

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Song Exploder’ is now on Netflix; this is also a podcast. It basically focuses on one song, speaks to those involved & talks you through how it was recorded. A bit like a mini classic albums series.

Can't believe I've never seen this, as I adore James Lee Burke. I'll put it on the list.

I see John Goodman is in it but apparently not cast as Clete Purcell; I always thought he's be perfect for the role.

It's good but, not brilliant. The acting is all good but I felt that I was not immersed in The Parish as you are in the books.

There's a series on Netflix at the mo about the history of computer gaming - High Score.

The interview with the old Japanese guy that invented Space Invaders was a joy. His old scrapbook with the original sketches was just lovely to see.

Unlike some of the seriously bad mullets that prevailed in the USA Nintendo marketing dept when they went ballistic.

Just watched 6 Underground on Netflix, that’s 135 minutes of my life I won’t get back

Last edited:
I got stuck in true crime documentaries by Netflix. Making a Murderer, Tell Me Who I Am and Casting JonBenet these three are my top 3 by now.

My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. What an incredible animal. Brilliant, and surprisingly moving film.

Third recommendation from me too. Absolutely captivating to watch.. amazing camera-work and a very touching story. I hope the fields remain and how refreshing to not hear of the environments’ destruction by modern man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back