advertisement

Recommendations for processing labs

Evo

pfm Member
Morning all,

I am after a recommendation for a processing lab where I can send film for development. I previously used a placing near Moorfields, Liverpool which has since closed down. Who would you recommend I post my film to?

Thanks in Advance!
Chris

Morning all,

I am after a recommendation for a processing lab where I can send film for development. I previously used a placing near Moorfields, Liverpool which has since closed down. Who would you recommend I post my film to?

Thanks in Advance!
Chris

I have used AG Photolabs recently for colour and BW processing.
They are cheap and, so far, seem very quick and reliable.

https://www.ag-photolab.co.uk

They offer a range of options but I now use processing only - did add a CD scan and contact sheet the first time but decided not to bother after that.

Miktec,

Thanks for the recommendation, I will have a look at them and give them a try
Chris

Thanks Andrew,

I have two rolls of Ilford XP2 super 400 and one of PanF Plus 50 to develop. I have used some of the highstreet development labs with varied result, often poor.
I am going to try and spend more time taking pictures and scanning them at home. I do have an old digital camera but prefer my Nikon FM3A and old Rollei 35mm.

I used to have a Nikon scanner but scanning 35mm is slow and tedious. Now I just get AG to do the scans when they process the film and the results are fine (I get the 18Mb jpegs).

Reactions: Evo
I've sent my film off to AG see how it goes and ill try Kirklees with the next lot. Thanks again for the advice.

advertisement

Back