advertisement

Reclocking USB signals - significant improvement !

Actually Einsteins work predicted the bending of light but the proof came much later. Light and all electromagnetic radiation are particles called photons. You can actually count them if you have access to a photomultiplier unit (I am still looking for one). Light of all flavours is unusual in that it can also appear and act as waves so we talk about the wave-particle duality.

I'd prefer to describe this in terms of light displaying both the properties of a wave and those of a particle, depending on how you look at it. :)

Wrong about what Tony? The Mscaler is added to any Chord dac with dual BNC. Whichever two items this ends up being is still a single dac. Thus, if you add it to a Dave you have a £12000 dac. I agree it’s a bit cheap not to get any cables with the £8,499.00 Dave though.

Football's a funny old game, isn't it?

You did post that the cables came with their DAC, didn't you? Heavens, it's windy out...

Not if you're a bat.

Although I guess they be suited to blind as a bat tests

It is a common misconception that bats are blind, or have poor eye sight, according to this article looking at bat myths:

"They're "blind as a bat." This one is particularly untrue: Bigger bats "can see three times better than humans,""

helpful when flying at dusk and dawn I assume ...

It is a common misconception that bats are blind, or have poor eye sight, according to this article looking at bat myths:

"They're "blind as a bat." This one is particularly untrue: Bigger bats "can see three times better than humans,""

helpful when flying at dusk and dawn I assume ...

Are bats obvs or subjectivists is the real question?

Allegedly they also think the USB is a redundant interface for audio, but haven't yet figured out a way to tell us. Well they have tried,but usb keeps distorting their messages to ditch and use a purely digital pipe.

But you are correct, whilst bats primarily hunt using echolocation (sonar to us lot) they also have better eyesight than we sapiens. Quite smug creatures really.

Are bats obvs or subjectivists is the real question?

Allegedly they also think the USB is a redundant interface for audio, but haven't yet figured out a way to tell us. Well they have tried,but usb keeps distorting their messages to ditch and use a purely digital pipe.

But you are correct, whilst bats primarily hunt using echolocation (sonar to us lot) they also have better eyesight than we sapiens. Quite smug creatures really.

Ah yes, after all these pages now we are getting to the heart of it all.

I believe bats are objectively failing to give their opinion on the matter on this forum, though subjectively I suspect they don't care about USB, and even less about USB re-clockers, but then perhaps I am just letting my natural (history) bias show?

I have a bat detector I like to wave about like a fool on warm summer evenings when the bats are flying, cute little buggers, they do a circuit of the patio area outside my back door, love 'em. I like the bat detector, not least as it mixes down the bat ultrasound in a cheap but very effective way, good stuff.

All OT I fear ... sorry.

advertisement

Back