advertisement

Raidho Speakers C 1.1

Yes, and although they sounded initially impressive they quickly started to grate. I'd read some blinding reviews so was rather surprised. Not on my list.

Wow what an amazing coincidence, they were in just such a room today at the UK Hifi show. Shame they sounded shit.

It constantly amazes me how reviews and actual experiences seldom correlate with each other. What has impressed most so far at the show?

Not that impressed with them either at the show , considering how good reviews are I was very disappointed .I did think the kudos titans sounded pretty good

Was looking at the Kudos Titans on their website today, can't imagine a room I'd ever accommodate them in but would love to be able to (financially too...).

Wow what an amazing coincidence, they were in just such a room today at the UK Hifi show. Shame they sounded shit.

Precisely where I heard them. Pretty damned awful I'd say.

As others have said, the Titans sounded bloody good in the Cymbiosis room. In fact, this was one of the really good (actually probably best) sounding rooms at the event; I spent a good hour there just having a listen. Someone requested that overplayed track "Keith Pease Don't Go", which we've all heard too many times, but here it sounded fabulous. A brief comparison of the Tiger Paw additions to LP12 v the Linn originals was interesting too.

The Right Note room sounded good too but given the prices it certainly should have done. Strange then that the room with the Avalons sounded bloated and unconvincing. Likewise anywhere where they were using Nordost cables was harsh and aggressive.

I didn't notice, there was a lot of "high-end" gear on display, not too much of it making any nice noises.

dave you must have been in when I was. Keith don't go, Fleetwood Mac (vs Khan top plate) then Joe Bonamassa.

I actually though the Raidho 1.1's sounded perfectly acceptable given the huge space between them and the shallow room depth.

The Maggies sounded good, the Cymbiosis room sounded good if you sat down, the MFA(revox) room was good.

Actually yes, the maggies did sound good and MFA room with the LS3 5As and Revox. Nothing flash just decent sounds. Still didn't like the Raidhos, though. We probably wherein the Cymbiosis room at the same time, I was there long enough!

advertisement

Back