? Raducanu

Weecrackpot

Frank made me do it.
Is she serious?, it’s been announced she’s teamed up with a Russian coach,
apart from her choice at such a sensitive time for anything Russian,
there is a perfect coach that’s came on the market,
Naomi Osaka has just parted company with him,
everyone one of his protégés has won slams except Johanna Konta,
come on Emma, open your purse strings if you’re serious about reaching the top and Winning slams.

Being born in Moscow didn't stop Rybakina getting to be Wimbledon champion this year.

Emma wins 1st rd today against qualifier in straight sets. Since Wimbledon last year I watch all her matches including the 10 at US open. Experts say
its impossible to fluke a slam ?. Of course its still only 1 wks play and we all know the unpredictability of sport. Win or lose her popularity has not
wavered with fans. Against a home grown player today nearly all the crowd were with Emma. Hope she gives the new guy a decent run though.
Catch this Girl on Amazon Prime this wk, hopefully win a few rounds .... she is still only a teenager and can still go places.

She’s still very young, has had some incredible success. Not really sure why people seem so keen to pick faults, jealousy?
Yes, its always the way. There's around 1650 players ranked on wta tour and the vast number will never win, or get anywhere near winning a slam. Also if you never do anything special as a players the critics will rarely bother you. She s also hugely dedicated and will spend hours training ( as others do of course ) her strength is amazing and she can bench press ? 180 k, 4 times her body weight. I Love what she did for herself and British sport last year. Turns pro and within a few months receives a letter from the queen's , ha ,a true Fairy story...... and that smile !

advertisement

Back