advertisement

Rabbits

Bjork67

pfm Member
If i had the same food a rabbit lives on would my faeces come out in pellet form if I don't have big ears.

Fed up of washing shite out of the sides of the toilet bowl. Firm pellets would avoid this.

Short answer is no.....
Enjoy the poop and clean yer bowl ya filthy animal.

If you are really that bored look up cecotropes and hindgut fermentation.

If its any consolation I have a 90% plant based diet and am amazed at the frequency and sheer volume of shite I produce! Not counting verbal of course ;)

Given that, a rabbit does taste nice. You can smell the grass in them when you're sorting them out. They have a decent life too, hopping about and if humanely killed it's a better end than they'd have with a fox. Entirely sustainable and carbon neutral meat eating.

In reply to the OP, yes, but you have to eat your food twice. I guess the first time is ok but you'd have to then fish it out of/scrape from sides of your Royal Doulton before enjoying it again. I'm sure this technique must give Leporidae some evolutionary advantage but it kinda makes me think of an old "Crocodile" Dundee quote.

Saw some bunnies frolicking on the M40 embankment recently. Brought a smile to my face, whereas seeing a group of 10 deer on the M6 toll road slopes recently made me smile and then with a sharp intake of breath think, what if....!

advertisement

Back