advertisement

Question Time

Tony L

Administrator
Wolverhampton. The most moronic audiance the BBC has ever selected. What a bunch of bloody idiots. Panel isn’t much better.

Richard Tice, an architect of Brexit. Some kind of businessman.
To save looking up Wikipedia, it says:

Richard James Sunley Tice is a British property developer, who was CEO of real estate group CLS Holdings from 2010 to 2014. He was co-founder of Leave.EU with Arron Banks, and is co-chair of Leave Means Leave

I didn't see it last night but on previous shows, Tice would use the opportunity to chirrup one or two little sound bites his target audience could take in. He will have off shored everything (like his chum Banks) and is probably already making a killing from Brexit.

Can't watch it anymore.

If it's representative of public opinion then the UK has gone to the dogs and it's got bugger all to do with ethnic diversity.

If, as I suspect, it's NOT representative of public opinion, then what is the public doing funding it?

Certainly not your average seven nation army audience. Lavery was probably not the best candidate to field for this one.

Can't watch it anymore.

If it's representative of public opinion then the UK has gone to the dogs and it's got bugger all to do with ethnic diversity.

If, as I suspect, it's NOT representative of public opinion, then what is the public doing funding it?

Yep, an election is a better way to gauge public opinion. Oops.

Yep, an election is a better way to gauge public opinion. Oops.

At a moment in time perhaps.

Even at that moment, the majority of the British public did not subscribe to the views typically expressed on QT these days.

Next TPA?

At a moment in time perhaps.

Even at that moment, the majority of the British public did not subscribe to the views typically expressed on QT these days.

Next TPA?

What's the big problem with not subscribing to someone else's views? Isn't that the whole point of QT in terms of a diverse audience and a diverse panel?

Oh for some real diversity! They used to have that in the old days.

Next.

I haven't watched QT since Robin Day hung up his bow-tie. I can't see the point: a bunch of people with diametrically opposed views shouting at each other, with random members of the public asking stupid questions. Result: much heat, little light.

Half the programs on TV these days involve opposing characters shouting at each other - most of the cookery competition shows for a start

Apparently, in a properly designed double-blind test, only 10% of people can tell the difference between QT and the Jeremy Kyle show.

Apparently, in a properly designed double-blind test, only 10% of people can tell the difference between QT and the Jeremy Kyle show.

Last nights really was depressing. If this is the state of the UK today we really are f***ed. One of the most depressing TV programs I’ve watched in a long time. They should retitle it ‘The Attack of the Daily Express Zombies’.

advertisement

Back