advertisement

Question on wide angle lenses

Gary,

Thought you had a 112? Did you buy an 82?

Joe

Joe, Slowly I worked my way up the tree now as I have a new hobby I am working my way back down haha.

I will probably sell the lot and get a nait 2 when the baby comes along.

Gary,

You have a sickness. But no need to worry. Junior will put an end to it.

Joe

Yes I know I know.

I would ask fathers out there if they went through what I am going through?

A kind of panic spend. knowing that this is it, this could be the end for many years that you can just say **** it I am buying that lens, or that amp or that car?

Well I guess none of it matters really, right now I don't feel like I have a soul. People tell me that a lot of sense comes to the world when your first child is born.

I must confess to feeling quite excited by it all. 3 months to go.

Accumulating toys prior to the arrival of your first baby is a good thing, IME. That way, you can play by yourself when you invariably take second place and get neglected by your wife/partner. No sickness in that, just preparedness.

James

P/S: There is a fine line between jealousy and involvement. Don't forget who the adult is.

Gary,

Here is a hifi shot taken at ISO200, the aperture set right down and a shutter of 20 seconds (trying to beat Joe)
Rank amateur! This is the exposure to beat -- ISO 3200, f/5.6, 30 seconds.

(Yes, I realize it's a crap shot, but it was so dark went I took it I couldn't see through the viewfinder worth a damn. The seemingly bright window is actually almost completely dark -- the shot was taken at 6:10 p.m., when it's very dim -- but the long exposure made it look like it's in the middle of the day.)

Joe

97426542_4bd7b0f0d9_o.jpg

advertisement

Back