advertisement

Quad S1 ribbon bookshelf speakers - Sapele Mahogany - boxed and excellent condition

Hcanning

pfm Member
These Quad S1s are wonderful little speakers with a sweet-sounding ribbon tweeter. I have used them in a clean office setup to listen to all kinds of music and they handle everything well. They are easy to drive so a monstrously powerful amplifier is not required!

Absolutely excellent condition - the photos should show this. There is a tiny little imperfection in the finish on the side of one of them, towards the back.

Included in their original box and packaging with the instruction manual and cotton gloves.

Full image gallery here:
£340 inc. shipping

Zn8WkLk.jpeg

iVMk9gJ.jpeg

u1tndVr.jpeg

Can you listen to those speakers nearfield, such as in a desktop setup. Or are they more stand mounts which need room to breath? GLWTS.

Can you listen to those speakers nearfield, such as in a desktop setup. Or are they more stand mounts which need room to breath? GLWTS.

That's exactly how I had them set up (you can see what I upgraded to in the background!) and they are brilliant for that use, yes. They're only little so they'd struggle in a big room.

advertisement

Back