advertisement

[WTD] Quad ESL57 transport boxes, buy, loan or rent

nmtjb

pfm Member
Hi, I'm looking for robust transport boxes/packaging so I can safely transport my 57's from London to the SW.

I spoke to onething a couple of months back who said some were on order but not heard back, and no answer when called.

Thanks Neil

Just a suggestion but contact AQuadthing Audio , Andrew may have something .

Hi, I'm looking for robust transport boxes/packaging so I can safely transport my 57's from London to the SW.

I spoke to onething a couple of months back who said some were on order but not heard back, and no answer when called.

Thanks Neil

are u you loading them in your own vehicle etc?

Thanks, have contacted Aquadthing, very helpful, no boxes but may not need them.
Yes, own transport in estate car, but I have 4 and hoping to take all in one go but 1/2 looking more straightforward….hopefully stacked by Christmas

I have moved a pair from Chippeham to Manchester wrapped in duvets one on top of the other and exercise mats in the middle and some cushions in a very small car -no damage at all.Also moved a stacked set this way Leeds to Manchester,twice as my c1 aint big...
U perhaps can fold your seats down and do all four in one go..
I inspected all mine,cleaned them and used the opportunity to roll out minor dents using a glass bottle on the front grills...
U can buy cheap large packaging cling film to secure duvet bubble wrap etc if necessary.

Stacked with x2 303s was really the best sound i have heard in my systems and really is
amazing,will go back to them once i have my sound room sorted...
Make sure the matting is in place behind the rear grills as well..

advertisement

Back