Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Quad 44 Avondale Audio power supply.

Discussion in 'audio' started by RoyleBlue, Jan 28, 2022.

1. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

Having a good sort out / restructuring of my system, and will be selling amongst other items a Quad 44 / 606. But, it comes with a powers supply for the 44 made by Avondale Audio and I can’t seem to find any info on this set up.
    1/ any help?
    2/ any thoughts on pricing for the above?
    Cheers.

2. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

Nobody?

3. chartz

chartz If it’s broke fix it!

Can we see it?

I for one would love to see what was made inside and what the external PSU is made of.

I am always wary of mods that kind of make fun of the original design that was so right in the first place.

4. doctorf

doctorf left footed right winger

I’m sure Les will tell you exactly what you want to know if you contact him.

Chops54 likes this.
  5. RoyleBlue

RoyleBlue pfm Member

Trying to post a piccy or 2 but can’t! Any thoughts / help please? Am copying url from Flickr.