advertisement

QUAD 33-303 original (early version) instruction booklet

GruntPuppy

pfm Member
I came across this earlier, whilst looking for my security doofus so I could do a bank transfer to pay for some racks... long story, never mind. Didn't find it anyway. Paypal gift. Meh.

But - I DID find an original 33-303 instruction booklet, complete with the original circuit diagrams neatly attached with tape to the inside back cover (in a cunning way so they can be folded out for use).

It's not all wine and roses - although the inner pages are in fine order (including the guarantee page - you know a guarantee is good when the title's printed in Olde English Script!) and the circuit diagrams are also in good condition, at some point a thoughtful chap (or chapess) has sought to protect the cover from fraying... with carefully applied sellotape. 30+ years on, it has lost its' allure. Previous owners' names have been neatly obscured on the back page as well with a black felt pen.

BUT -

it's not common, it's useful for repairs or upgrades, it's interesting, and it's yours for the reasonable sum of £5 to PFM, and postage. This is an EARLY version - before the glossy paper cover version came into being. Cheapest on eBay is £15.

advertisement

Back