advertisement

[FS] Quad 306

Seanm

pfm Member
Bought this from a member here last year, who in turn bought it from Brumjam, who had given it an overhaul: new, good quality caps at least. Not as nice cosmetically as the 34 I have for sale: some scratches on top and a few nicks on the fins. I'll add some more photos taken in less forgiving light: just waiting on permission to use them.

Asking £230 collected from London SE4, happy to post. Will consider offers if it hangs around. Would obviously make a lovely set with the 34 I have for sale: discount if someone would like to buy both.

52547354133_0ebd5758bc_b.jpg

52547104864_c6d037ed1c_b.jpg

52546807606_2151bbb6a5_b.jpg

Bad timing otherwise I'd have had this off you. Always wanted to try one and I'll need an amp when I eventually send off the 303 for a service.

Bad timing otherwise I'd have had this off you. Always wanted to try one and I'll need an amp when I eventually send off the 303 for a service.
I'm in no rush TBH, I've had quite a successful clear out so far so I don't mind putting this in a cupboard for a couple of months if you think you could use it then. Would understand though if you'd rather not commit just now.

Ok thanks Sean. I could do with moving on the LP12 and getting Christmas out of the way before committing to anything so don't hold it on my account.

NY resolution is to shift this. A number of sales have fallen through, through no fault of buyers or amp, but would like it gone now please.

£195 collected? High quality amp, serviced, quiet, better looking in real life than in pictures.

Happy to post if buyer’s prepared to sort out courier.

Good amp, serviced, quiet on switch on/off, better looking in real life than the pictures: £195.

Looks as though you got that 306 onto your shelves double quick (or you now have two amps - bi-amping the Tannoys)!

Looks as though you got that 306 onto your shelves double quick (or you now have two amps - bi-amping the Tannoys)!

I was planning on sneaking it on to the shelf double quick without anyone noticing but there was no chance of hiding the evidence of a hifi purchase with that much packaging lying around!

I was planning on sneaking it on to the shelf double quick without anyone noticing but there was no chance of hiding the evidence of a hifi purchase with that much packaging lying around!
It's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Perhaps it was a very well packed box of chocolates...

advertisement

Back