Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Quad 303 Circuit Diagram

Discussion in 'd.i.y.' started by acass, Jul 11, 2021.

1. acass

acass pfm Member

I was going through some stuff and found a Quad 303 circuit diagram (above serial No.11500) Dag No. M12160 ISS. 1. It's from a 303 I bought in 1977.

Is there a 303 owner out there who has a need for it? Give me an address and I'll mail it to you. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a picture of it, That way more people could make use of it. I should think it is no longer covered by copyright.

Alan.

2. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

303 circuit diagrams are freely available on line but an original paper copy would be a nice thing for a 303 owner.

3. davidsrsb

davidsrsb pfm Member

It would be interesting to have several from across the 18 years of production