advertisement

[FS] QED QX16/2 core & 4 core installation speaker cable

twotone

pfm Member
Hi guys, I’ve a load of these cables if anyone is interested in them, they’re in decent condition but they are a bit grubby in places as they were installed under the house but they’ve not been used in years so I thought I’d try to move them on.

This cable is quite stiff ie it’s not soft and pliable and it’s pink so probably better used like I used it rather than in a music room/lounge etc.

Price for the cables online are £2 per/m for the four core and £2 per/m for the two core cable.

I would much rather sell these as a job lot to someone as postage will be expensive but I can probably get them in a box and sent for about a fiver or so.

There’s about 5.5 meters of the four core in one length.

The longest length of the two core is just over 20 mts and one length of 6mts and there’s also two lengths of about 1.5 mts each.

I make it that there’s about £39 worth in total plus postage obviously but I think some online places are including postage depending on how much you buy so I’ll let the lot go for £25 posted.

This is a Uk sale only guys and I’d prefer local pick up if anyone in Glasgow is interested then I’d let the cable go for £20.

advertisement

Back