1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

PS Audio Directsream DAC

Discussion in 'audio' started by HarryB, Jan 27, 2016.

1. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Has anyone seen any 2nd hand or ex demo for sale anywhere. I'm in UK. Or have you one for sale.

2. beammeup

beammeup pfm Member

3. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Oops. Should have said it must be silver as I have the PS Audio memory player in silver.

4. omsoc

omsoc Well-Known Member

5. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

I'm tempted myself but also wary. Seems too good to be true. eBay seller has good feedback but business address is a flat in London.

Anyone any thoughts? Anyone bought from this guy? He seems to sell expensive cameras and watches as well.

6. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Still looking for one of these. Spotted one recently but it was black. Second hand private sale is my preference but ex-demo would also be an option.

eBay guy seems to have stopped selling them.