Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Promises - Pharoah Sanders & Floating Points - vinyl problems!

Discussion in 'music' started by tedmanzie, Oct 27, 2021.

1. tedmanzie

tedmanzie pfm Member

Does anyone have this on vinyl?

On mine there is a constant repeating 'swoosh' of light crackle at every rotation during the last 5 mins of side 1 :(

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’ve got the Bleep limited blue vinyl and there are a couple of light crackles here and there, but on the whole it is very good indeed. Certainly no ‘swoosh’.

tedmanzie likes this.
  3. kjb

kjb pfm Member

I've got the standard black vinyl. It has a few clicks and pops but no swoosh at any point

4. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

I saw the vinyl is back in the racks after initially selling out so I'm guessing Ted may have the repress.

5. tedmanzie

tedmanzie pfm Member

Shop has taken it back with no fuss and I decided to re-order so will report back ! :)