advertisement

Projekt Hifi Rack available for small charity donation

starbuck

pfm Member
No longer needed due to a change in our room and system, this is an excellent double width rack in a nice cherry finish. Apologies for the dust in the photo(that is all it is on the top, it is n't fading), it was taken as I was just shifting things about and didn't think to clean it first.

Rack is in excellent condition and is suitable for full width components (internal shelf width is about 46cm , will measure accurately if anyone needs to know), internal shelf heights are 10cm and 16cm as in the photo below, I also have a spare set of 16cm spacers to include so they can be changed for one of the 10cm ones if you wanted, very easy to do. I have now moved it out to the front shed so a socially distanced pick up is available to a pinkfisher who is prepared to collect in person and who will make a small donation to Down's Syndrome Norfolk. I'll leave the advert up until someone comes and takes it away or until I need the space back in the shed, whichever is sooner. I'm in Beccles, Suffolk, for collection purposes. Rack can be easily dismantled down to shelves plus uprights for transportation if you need to fit it in a smaller vehicle.

A picture of the rack in question:

PB140006 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

This is going to have to be out of the shed in the next couple of days so if anyone wants it, now is the time to ask or it will be out the front of our house with 'free' on it for someone to take from there.

advertisement

Back