Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Product review in a Magazine

Discussion in 'audio' started by CJ14, Aug 26, 2021.

1. CJ14

CJ14 Waiting for the Death Monitor

OK now we have you attention Alan and I was chatting yesterday and we would love a good magazine and not biased to review these products.

So if you are a reviewer and not biased and can write a hell of a lot better than me , please contact Mr Alan Brown at:- https://www.abcaudio.biz

No not me I am really retired and interfere with new idea's and get wet lettuce slaps from Mrs W. on the back of the leg OUCH. :D

steveinspain and mega lord like this.
  2. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

Careful!, there are probably people on here who dream about being slapped on the leg with a wet lettuce!

(not me, I would hasten to add)

3. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

Oh lordy. I'm sat on my arse (not by choice) most of the time, reviewer would be my dream job.

4. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

Tell Mrs W to try using wet hands for a back of the legs slap. My mother was an artist with that one.

5. Mr Pig

Mr Pig ^'- -'^

Do you think such a thing exists? Serous question.

hifi_dave likes this.