advertisement

Pro Audio speaker dem

mikebirtill

pfm Member
hi all

after all the atc stuff - i was thinking of asking my friend who is a director of a pro audio dealership if i could put on a demo of some really good actives:
genelec, pmc, adam, event etc

anyone in the market? anyone interested?

Ok - ive had coffe with my friend this morning and he is willing to put an evening on. SO if you are in the market for some nice active speakers or just really interested can i have names and dates and ill see what we can put together.

He also said hed get the distributors to bring some *really* nice speakers....

PMC, Genelec, KRK, Event, Adam, Sonodyne in stock, but will have some big pmc/genelec/adam

I am not really interested in the small actives but I have heard that the large Adam Audio actives are good.

I am in Leeds and would certainly be interested if I can make it! I have little experience of active speakers or digital sources beyond CD and would love to hear what I am missing!

I can make most evenings after around 7 pm with a bit of notice and assuming I don't have to be away with work!

Great - there seems to be some interest - ill get a firm date and then people can put their nmes down - looking for around 10-15 i guess

I heard my first Genelecs last week in a record store in Akihabara (I think...) that specialized in dance/club vinyl. They were very nice. Sounded like they wanted to be turned up MUCH louder than they were. Looked swell too - I could easily live with a pair.

advertisement

Back