advertisement

Prescription drugs, you take what you need to get through the day(and night!).

BB, Yes, each swim, 60 to 80 lengths, determined by how busy the lanes are. All front crawl with a back stroke warm down if the lane is free. I avoid breast stroke as I have a disc implant in my back and the docs said avoid it. Swimming and cycling work for me. I can’t run because both ankles are knackered.
Good work Colin.

Cheers BB

I certainly believe pills are very useful, but I also believe they are given to us too long and too easy. I myself have been on Omeprazol for a while a couple of years ago and as it worked, I should have been taking them. But as I read the little letters, I didn't want to. It's just not good in the long run. So I set myself on a schedule and managed to get rid off them. I feel better than ever!

My mom (75 years old) has had different fallbacks (delirium, depression and heavy pains) due to taking too many pills for all kinds of problems. She is now pretty okay, as 1 doctor has taken the lead in all pills (and dramatically reduced the number of pills). And an acquaintance has been in a care institution unnecessary for a year (!) due to taking too many pills (given by him by doctors). It's only because his son, who is a vet, took a plunge in these pills and asked the doctors to stop. He is now back at home way better than he was.

I know some of you really need pills (like statins). But please don't be too easy on them and check from time to time if they are still necessary!

so so true Bas .... polypharmacy is a nightmare in many folks . they accumulate multiple tablets from various places , some big surgeries have pharmacists attached who can review but without a review many folks end up on unecessary tablets , and its so hard to see a Dr these days many just keep taking them . I recall a nice hospital Dr putting my dear old mum on Statins , she had weeks to live , what is the point i told them and soon got them removed !!! Its so important to review them

advertisement

Back