advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good to see that Vardy is staying at Leicester and has given the finger to Wenger and the Arses.

Jack

Great decision for him & leicester, let's hope they all stay & give it another go, be great to see them win again.

Only joking - didn't want Vardy anyway, but all the same the idea of Giroud, again...

Guardiola must be hanging his head in his hands this morning he's going to have to find a new keeper after Hart's shambolic displays in France and there's not many quality keepers around who may be available.

How much is Sterling worth now he's finished at the top level.

Conte should cheer up Stamford Bridge. If the players who at times worked against the team last year like Hazard, Ivanovich and Costa, give him jip, Conte will probably deck them.

I just hope he does the same thing to Emenalo, out idiotic technical director limpet.

Jack

It looks like Chelsea are going to sign Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi for £33.2m, instead of the wildly overpriced Lukaku.

I am glad about this, because Lukaku just isn't that good, which is why we sold him in the first place.

Apparently Zinedine Zidane rates Hazard. Real are going to offer Alvaro Morata and £40 million for him. Sounds okay to me, get rid of the traitor.

What I want to know is what is happening to Pogba. Mourinho wants him for Utd, but Pogba would prefer Real Madrid.

Conte helped Pogba to become world class when he coached him at Juventus. I am hoping he can twist the footballer's arm to come to Stamford Bridge.

Jack

Chelsea will pay £110 million for Messi and have told his father this.

The Telegraph says "Roman Abramovic and father of Lionel Messi have 'meeting' on luxury yacht."

You can read the story here.

"According to The Sun, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovic held a meeting with Lionel Messi's father on his luxury yacht, with a view to making a move for the Barcelona forward.

"The news comes as Messi was sentenced to 21 months in jail yesterday for tax fraud.

"Chelsea will reportedly pay Barcelona £110 million for the Argentine's services, while offering Messi wages of £800,000-a-week at Stamford Bridge."

We'll see what happens. In the meantime we have signed Michy Batshuayi.

Jack

Well done Jack on your team signing that world renowned household name Michy Batshuayi, I have no doubt that he will pull in the crowds at Stamford Bridge.

Batshuayi will do as long as he scores. He was in the top three in Ligue 1 last season, with 17 goals and nine assists. Only Ibrahimovich and Angel Di Maria scored more.

Jack

Batshuayi will do as long as he scores. He was in the top three in Ligue 1 last season, with 17 goals and nine assists. Only Ibrahimovich and Angel Di Maria scored more.

Jack

Great can't wait to see him play in the premier league as I have no doubt he will "light the league up" what with him being third best at this and that in a poor french league, surprised he got a work permit.

In the meantime Utd are in talks to shatter the world transfer fee record with a 9 figure sum for Pogba. Outpouring of cliches about no-body is worth all that please.

I wonder if this is the season I finally get to walk away from being a life long fan/supporter of top flight footer, I have been threatening to do so for years.
I ditched Sky a few years ago, so maybe now is right with all these ludicrous transfers.

Bloss

In the meantime Utd are in talks to shatter the world transfer fee record with a 9 figure sum for Pogba. Outpouring of cliches about no-body is worth all that please.

I cannot believe it nobody is worth that much except maybe George Best in his prime or King Eric or Roy Keane or Bobby Charlton or Joe Hart arf, arf

I wonder if this is the season I finally get to walk away from being a life long fan/supporter of top flight footer, I have been threatening to do so for years.
I ditched Sky a few years ago, so maybe now is right with all these ludicrous transfers.

Bloss

I ditched Sky television years ago as well. Since then I have found the matches I want to watch for free by scouring around on the internet.

I have now got a BT package with a landline, broadband and free television service. It includes sports channels which cover The Champions League and some Premier League games.

Jack

Bloss

I've been enjoying Dulwich hamlet as much as I've enjoyed football for a long time. It's a tenner. I'm sure there are cheaper but you change ends at half time. You can drink on the terraces. You can drink in the locals in your colours if you're a scarfer. They play on Saturday afternoon. I can be home in 10 mins (this is good for a London based Leeds fan). The teams actually try. There's often a big unit in defence you can relate to. You can go away with no hassle. DHFC are quite right on and do a lot for the community, immigrants, LGBT community etc.

You know it's true
We're pink and blue!!

I interviewed a well known musician a couple of weeks ago who goes to see Dulwich Hamlet play. He supports Chelsea and was turned onto the Hamlets by a Leicester City fan. He says he has a great time.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back