advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone better put a wheel clamp on Trumps air transport as he could well be in the air before to long. Just make sure there isn’t enough fuel to reach Scotland!
Shall I tell what would happen if he landed at Prestwick? Priti Patel would be at the bottom of the steps to greet him. She is the one with the power to stop his flight, no one in Scotland has the legal authority.

If it's a coup, it's one of the most poorly organised ones.
Wasn't really commenting on what is actually happening, just the way it is being reported...and how it would be reported if it was elsewhere...

Everything's just getting out of hand. War next I fear.

Shall I tell what would happen if he landed at Prestwick? Priti Patel would be at the bottom of the steps to greet him. She is the one with the power to stop his flight, no one in Scotland has the legal authority.

Ewww.
Would it be wrong to hope that film might end the same way as Goldfinger ..?

What has that got to do with what’s happening in the USA? Cheap shot.

Wasn't really commenting on what is actually happening, just the way it is being reported...and how it would be reported if it was elsewhere...

A "popular uprising" probably.

Everything's just getting out of hand. War next I fear.

It'll be fine. The bellyacher in chief has just seen his bid for 2024's Republican presidential candidate go down in flames and his fanclub have had their fun in the Capitol and now they're going home having seen that they could end up getting tear-gassed, arrested or shot.

There'll be some more protests across the US over the next year or so and it'll be back to normal; the most militant becoming survivalists living in the wilds of Montana.

What has that got to do with what’s happening in the USA? Cheap shot.
As has been posted by a number of people, there is information that a US military flight used by the Whitehouse is booked to land at Prestwick. Patel is a Trump supporter and is Home Secretary- she controls who enters the U.K. I seem to remember you were tutting at members not showing enough respect for Trump four years ago.

As has been posted by a number of people, there is information that a US military flight used by the Whitehouse is booked to land at Prestwick. Patel is a Trump supporter and is Home Secretary- she controls who enters the U.K.
So on what grounds could she refuse a flight into the uk?

A "popular uprising" probably.

It'll be fine. The bellyacher in chief has just seen his bid for 2024's Republican presidential candidate go down in flames and his fanclub have had their fun in the Capitol and now they're going home having seen that they could end up getting tear-gassed, arrested or shot.

There'll be some more protests across the US over the next year or so and it'll be back to normal; the most militant becoming survivalists living in the wilds of Montana.
Time for a new Trump Party.

As has been posted by a number of people, there is information that a US military flight used by the Whitehouse is booked to land at Prestwick. Patel is a Trump supporter and is Home Secretary- she controls who enters the U.K. I seem to remember you were tutting at members not showing enough respect for Trump four years ago.
Please show me where I showed respect for Trump, in context please not a sound bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back