advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
138904443_10223605286020768_8372919390071074238_o-jpg.155079

With so many GOP still backing trump and scum like pompeo wanting to stand for election in the future it strikes me that any future republican gov would likely be a repeat of the same shit storm... or worse.. of 4 years of trump...
Quite likely enough racists in USA to vote them in as well!

Yes, we may stop holding our breath for a moment, just now, but just because Trump is toast doesn't mean this has gone away.

It may be worse, because the next time, they'll have learned from the mistakes, and their candidate won't be such a cretinous and obvious grifter. That said, even with those traits, he did pretty well, in terms of garnering support and moving the fascist agenda forwards.

Democrats in Wisconsin already using the domestic terrorism incident against the Republicans in the first TV ads of the 2022 campaign:

Yes, we may stop holding our breath for a moment, just now, but just because Trump is toast doesn't mean this has gone away.
It may be worse, because the next time, they'll have learned from the mistakes, and their candidate won't be such a cretinous and obvious grifter. That said, even with those traits, he did pretty well, in terms of garnering support and moving the fascist agenda forwards.

My thought is that for the next 4 years life in the US may not get much better, but it will hopefully not get dramatically worse. After that all bets are off.

I've been following the news pretty closely, but I've not heard about two things. I hope the second impeachment and inciting an insurrection do not mean that the Nobel Peace Prize and having a head carved into Mount Rushmore are off.

Joe

Would not surprise me if we see a few GOP Congress or Senate members incarcerated for sedition before this all is finished.

Would not surprise me if we see a few GOP Congress or Senate members incarcerated for sedition before this all is finished.

The death penalty is technically on the table for treason in the USA (Wikipedia), and as Republicans it’s only what they’d have argued for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back