advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he is referring to Biden's victory as the disgrace and I bet he means that he wants Trump to be declared President. https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1346926138057220103

ErE-Wr-W4AU7MmK
Wait till Pat Robertson and Jim Bakker address the nation from their Tribulation bunkers tonight.

I was wondering myself were these types are, it’s so double standards over there. Black Lives Matter an army on guard today no one at all , total bias and racist policing in my opinion, surely they were expecting trouble?. Because most of the marchers were white they thought oh we don’t need anyone at all as they ain’t going to cause any bother !!.

I was wondering myself were these types are, it’s so double standards over there. Black Lives Matter an army on guard today no one at all , total bias!. Horrible double standards, surely they were expecting trouble?. Because most of the marchers were white they thought oh we don’t need anyone at all as they ain’t going to cause any bother !!.
Yes, there’s something really odd about the security response today. The FBI must have had a ton of intelligence on what was brewing up,

Stark warning from Twitter. It's basically the election was rigged, but go home, and go peacefully. So he's continuing to encourage them at the same time.

Not strong enough IMO, the wording should be ‘all claims of election fraud have been disproven’.

CNN wondering if this is the end, or the beginning of something bigger.

Could this be a flashpoint that triggers something bigger? Surely not a civil war, but can you really rule that out right now?

Not strong enough IMO, the wording should be ‘all claims of election fraud have been disproven’.
Not only not strong enough, the message that will have been heard by his base was the stuff about the stolen election. The ‘go home quietly’ stuff won’t even have registered.

CNN wondering if this is the end, or the beginning of something bigger.

Could this be a flashpoint that triggers something bigger? Surely not a civil war, but can you really rule that out right now?

It’s been a cold civil war for a long time. Could become a hot war at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back