advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prior commentator was correct, if they were black they would be shot or at least arrested. Seem like Trump calls out the military to clear a path through peaceful protestors but gives these assholes a pass. It's a national embarrassment.

The b*llock-faced foghorn of ignorance weighs in:

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1346918543401615365?s=19

jyfxc3tmd523.png

CNN calling it insurrection and treason. Blaming Trump directly.

Maybe now the politicians and media feel the backlash, and realise it’s something that can affect them too, they’ll pause and reflect.

Entire DC National Guard activated in full.

What happens if this insurrection prevents the due process of recognising the vote beyond the end of the appointed day, can it be done later or is this uncharted constitutional waters?

Just saw a video of a squad of about 30 geared-up guys--helmets, shields, body armor. No insignia visible. Walking calmly through street in front of Capitol. Paramilitaries I believe.
Just say video of what may have been this group breaking out a window of the Capitol and climbing into the building.

As an American watching helplessly from abroad, this is crushing. I don't know whether to be sick or to cry or to attempt both at the same time.

But seriously, this is just...no, I'm genuinely without words.

Entire DC National Guard activated in full.

What happens if this insurrection prevents the due process of recognising the vote beyond the end of the appointed day, can it be done later or is this uncharted constitutional waters?

I think they have another place they can use

I predict Trump tweets in the near future that this mess was started by Democrat agitators, if not incited by Biden himself.... and that his supporters will ‘believe’ it

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back