advertisement

Post Scalford midweek Liverpool chillout

oldius

Manchester City, dogs, family and food.
If anyone fancies a few midweek tunes in Liverpool, culminating in a bite to eat in a local eatery then let me know. The JBL's and NS1000M's will be banging them out.

Provisionally, Wednesday 5th April. 1pm.

I'm off for a fortnight from 1st so I can have a little flexibility but I don't want to tie up my weekends after a few recent weekends away.

Shucks, I was away last time (Jan 2016) and away again next week:(

Not that I'm disappointed about the holiday of course, but would have liked to join you.

Hope all enjoy - I will look forward to reading all about it:cool:

Jim

You're welcome Chops. Space for one more I think.

Jimpey. I am off until the 14th so a quick visit the week after could be arranged.

Thanks Geoff,
unfortunately I am away for nearly 3 weeks but will look forward to hearing the Yamahas at some point.
Jim

We've never met before and I wasn't at Scalford but I will be in Liverpool that week seeing the parents and i'd enjoy coming along if possible.

Let me know

Oldies

If you have anyone else that can guarantee attendance than please confirm them. I'm in London Monday/ Tuesday and Wednesday may get caught up with other family things. I'll pm you early next week to see if you are complete. Colin

Hi Oldius, slightly O/T; what was the Chaka Khan track you played me at Scalford? It was directly after a Sunburst Band track, and had some nice descending bass runs on the turnaround?? thanks in advance!

Steve

It was Angel from the Funk This album. It's her tribute to Amy Winehouse.

A tunes day but streaming solutions are welcome. One bloke at Scalford came in and said immediately, "Are you still using a crappy SBT?" I kid you not! He left saying it was the best system he had heard at the show but said, "Imagine what this could do with a better streamer!"

I am a non believer but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

A tunes day but streaming solutions are welcome. One bloke at Scalford came in and said immediately, "Are you still using a crappy SBT?" I kid you not! He left saying it was the best system he had heard at the show but said, "Imagine what this could do with a better streamer!"

I am a non believer but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

:D

That stands alongside one I had 4 years ago "I don't like those electronics, but your speakers sound fantastic"

advertisement

Back