advertisement

portraits of your city

I especially like Bluecoat. Very nice.

What is that painted slab of concrete doing there? - It looks like they just lifted the floor up and left it.

It's in a very run down area, it's been placed there to stop people opening the gates and driving through, I'll post some images of nearby locations later in the week and you'll se why!!

did he bring along some of his industrial/engineered pastries to go with the coffee? ;-)
Difficult to keep *top quality mass-produced chilled pastry products* fresh in the 30°C heatwave that we have been experiencing, so sadly Martin missed out. Of course, there is the "real men don't" issue, though in the metrosexual 21st century all kinds of behaviour are now considered normal.

@drummerman, the area around the 'block'

cV8Ez65h.jpg

mNnSOVhh.jpg

LktZWxoh.jpg

Thank you. That certainly looks derelict.

I could imagine some interesting flash photography there with perhaps 4 or 5 units in sequence and a gang willing to pose!

In absence of a gang a beautiful model or two would do :)

I like that vuk. Is the girl with the bag a model you hired or is she just posing like that because she can and she's there?

I like that vuk. Is the girl with the bag a model you hired or is she just posing like that because she can and she's there?

i've actually never hired a model, although i once had one provided for a make-up shoot.

the street shot above is a candid. she is waiting for the bus, as are the two women seated in the shelter wearing hijabs. i would have liked to get a closer shot so that all is more obvious (including the lingerie in shop window), but the bus arrived seconds after i took the pic.

advertisement

Back