advertisement

Poll: will you take the NHS Covid vaccine if offered it?

Will you take the vaccine if offered to you by the NHS?

• Yes

Votes: 176 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 17.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps we should train some army snipers to shoot people with the vaccination in a similar manner to how they tranquilize dangerous wild animals. You're walking along the street in a safe, socially distanced manner when all of a sudden, woosh and you've been vaccinated from over 100 yds away. You never even saw it coming.

I think we need a more subtle approach. Market the vaccine as an anti-Bill Gates jab, that will immobilise the Gates chip, and also protect against the effects of any G5 radiation. Maybe pay David Icke to endorse it.

Alan Palmer is the author of the more than 500-page report in RCook's link. I don't have time to read it, but I found a short video of him on the interwebz.

He talks about the link between alumin(i)um exposure and Alzheimer's at ~6:15. According to Alan Palmer the link is well established.

This is the Alzheimer Society's take on it from https://alzheimer.ca/en/Home/About-dementia/Alzheimer-s-disease/Risk-factors/Aluminum

-----

Is there a connection between aluminum and the development of dementia?

Aluminum has been studied for over 40 years as a substance that might be linked to dementia. However, there have been many conflicting findings.
  • Some studies show increased levels of trace elements of aluminum in the brains of people with dementia, while others do not.

• Studies have not found an increased incidence of dementia in people with occupational exposure to aluminum.

• Tea is one of the few plants whose leaves accumulate larger trace element amounts of aluminum that can seep into the brewed beverage. However, there is no evidence that dementia is more prevalent in cultures that typically drink large amounts of tea.

• Unfortunately, earlier animal studies focused on one animal that is particularly susceptible to aluminum poisoning, which has led to incorrect conclusions about the general effects of aluminum on the body.

Current research provides no convincing evidence that exposure to trace elements of aluminum is connected to the development of dementia.

-----

If alumin(i)um is strong a strong risk factor for Alzheimer's I'd expect it to be epidemic in populations near alumin(i)um smelters. The evidence, however,...

To be honest, I'd be more concerned about exposure to heavy metal, bands such as Poison and White Snake. That causes serious often irreparable damage.

Joe

P.S. He mostly side stepped the audience question (~1:15) about 5G and contrails, but that ought to give some insight into the people who lap this up uncritically.

Anthrax?

FWIW I refused my flu jab this year too as I view the health centre too high a risk for covid 19. It is just not somewhere I wish to visit at the height of a global pandemic unless I really have to. As I’m in total isolation/a ‘bubble’ of one I figured it is highly unlikely I’ll catch the flu anyway. That is the only legitimate reason I can think of for refusing one, everything else is David Icke/Trump-grade dick-headery IMHO.

I would start by saying I am more a sceptic than being in denial!
I don't think the west coast of Scotland is going to sink so that rules out me agreeing with David Icke.As for Trump,I won't inject myself with disinfectant so if it was implied that I'm a "dick-head",I disagree - even though I do take hydroxychloroquine daily (200mg,once a day - as prescribed by a hospital consultant)

May I ask why?

I have reasons for my being sceptical that I would not post on an open forum,if you or Tony would pm me a phone no. or request mine ,I may be able to provide other "legitimate reasons".

Recieved the flu jab text from surgery yesterday. I have to phone them, think I will give it a miss if they do not administer on home doorstep, Not entering the surgery
to get it.

Most interesting to compare the reaction here to an anti-vaxxer with that towards claims about foo in the audio section that are way more far fetched! Whilst I share others views on anti-vaxxers, there has been rare cases of bad reactions, allergies etc and so whilst very rare it isn't impossible.... The same cannot be said of mains cables, cable lifters, foo fuses and earthing boxes* (with real earth from vendors back garden n' all!) and yet if one was to describe fans of such foo as "David Icke grade dickheads" one would be getting a "holiday".. (yes I've called them similar things and visited the resort personally!).
Shame that engineers are not afforded the same professional respect as doctors and virologists, IMHO of course:rolleyes:

* If long enough or thin enough speaker cable or high capacitance long interconnects then interconnects and speaker cables can make a difference but only to the degree well predicted by physics, hence I don't quite include them in the impossible category :)

Jez,

I see the parallel, but a bit of audio foo usually means some middle-aged bloke overspent on wire. Medical foo can be fatal, and it has spill-over effects on the general population.

Joe

Most interesting to compare the reaction here to an anti-vaxxer with that towards claims about foo in the audio section that are way more far fetched! Whilst I share others views on anti-vaxxers, there has been rare cases of bad reactions, allergies etc and so whilst very rare it isn't impossible.... The same cannot be said of mains cables, cable lifters, foo fuses and earthing boxes* (with real earth from vendors back garden n' all!) and yet if one was to describe fans of such foo as "David Icke grade dickheads" one would be getting a "holiday"
The point is taken, but users of ‘foo’ (your term) do not endanger the lives and health of their loved ones and fellow citizens. I’d be as rude about climate change deniers and antivaxxers as you are about audiophiles who use boutique cables and supports. The difference is, in the case of audio, nobody dies.

Ya know, I used to dismiss conspiracy theories as nonsense, then I saw this.

XlZ26Hy.jpg

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. And now that you've seen it, your mind will be forever expanded to new ways of thinking and knowing.

Joe

Ya know, I used to dismiss conspiracy theories as nonsense, then I saw this.

XlZ26Hy.jpg

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. And now that you've seen it, your mind will be forever expanded to new ways of thinking and knowing.
Don't you try telling me the earth is round.

The point is taken, but users of ‘foo’ (your term) do not endanger the lives and health of their loved ones and fellow citizens. I’d be as rude about climate change deniers and antivaxxers as you are about audiophiles who use boutique cables and supports. The difference is, in the case of audio, nobody dies.
Some of those magical fuses are actually fire hazards. I'd hate it if a neighbour bought one and burned down the block.

advertisement

Back