advertisement

Poll: will you take the NHS Covid vaccine if offered it?

Will you take the vaccine if offered to you by the NHS?

• Yes

Votes: 176 83.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 17.0%

• Total voters
Eventually. But will leave the first wave for the elderly and vulnerable.

Not being altruistic here, but having had Covid in April, I’m working on an assumption of immunity for at least 6-12 months. I know this is untested, but as a working model, it suits me. Also, Mrs P-T has very recently had a positive antibody test, so I’m content to assume I have a similar response, given that our experience of Covid was very similar.

How are you recovering, is it still affecting your breathing?

I was going to ask the same - I know two friends who were bed-bound for two to three weeks and their breathing isn't as great as it was.

It never really affected our breathing. We had a relatively mild experience - another reason I’ll let more needy recipients ahead of me in the queue. Neither of us had a cough, a fever, or breathing problems beyond a bit of mild wheeziness on exertion (like climbing stairs, or putting the kettle on - we both experienced quite severe lethargy). I had muscular pains and we both experienced total loss of sense of smell and taste. Sense of smell is returning, albeit slowly, and is still some way off normal.

Eventually. But will leave the first wave for the elderly and vulnerable.

Not being altruistic here, but having had Covid in April, I’m working on an assumption of immunity for at least 6-12 months. I know this is untested, but as a working model, it suits me. Also, Mrs P-T has very recently had a positive antibody test, so I’m content to assume I have a similar response, given that our experience of Covid was very similar.

Glad you are recovered. You will have lifetime immunity from it now, that is how human immune systems work.

Now, I am going to be controversial again.
Personally, I wouldn't go near any vaccine. Look at what is in them (start with aluminium, which causes dementia. There are many other toxins in vaccines that shouldn't go anywhere near the inside of a human), and the negative effects they can have - read the information leaflet that comes with a vaccine, paying particular attention to the part that says "Potential side effects", it usually includes death.
Now, vaccines are not the magic bullet people have been led to believe they are. In fact, they don't work (here is some evidence http://www.chiropractic.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/1200-studies-The-Truth-Will-Prevail-3.pdf). Sanitation has had a far bigger effect in eradicating illness than vaccines have.
Now, if vaccines did actually work, there could be a valid case for having yourself injected with a load of toxins that could potentially kill you at worst, IF they were effective. Otherwise, why would any sane and sensible person do it?

Also, did you know, that nobody should take a vaccine without giving their informed consent (look up the Vaccines Act 1986)? Very few people are informed.

What I would say to anyone considering being vaccinated, is do your research first. Then you can make an informed choice. Knowing what I know now (and have researched long and hard), I wouldn't touch a vaccine.

All medicines have 'side effects' (or, more accurately, 'effects'.)

Using that as a reason not to take a medicine, would mean using no medicines at all.

Stephen

Once you have immunity to a disease you have immunity for life, which is why booster shots aren't needed and why someone who's had chickenpox as a kid can't get shingles as an adult.

No, wait...

Joe

I’m in the high risk group and have been self isolating/shielding since the start of March. I figure if I want to eventually get out and about normally again I’ll have to chance taking the vaccine, I certainly won’t be at the front of the volunteer queue but I will likely opt for it after 6 months or so of it gaining general release/acceptance.

Life’s full of risks so I’ll take it when I think it’s makes sense for me, until then I won’t be putting myself in harms way and follow the advice my Dr and Consultant give me.

Glad you are recovered. You will have lifetime immunity from it now, that is how human immune systems work.

Personally, I wouldn't go near any vaccine. Look at what is in them (start with aluminium, which causes dementia. There are many other toxins in vaccines that shouldn't go anywhere near the inside of a human), and the negative effects they can have - read the information leaflet that comes with a vaccine, paying particular attention to the part that says "Potential side effects", it usually includes death.
Now, vaccines are not the magic bullet people have been led to believe they are. In fact, they don't work (here is some evidence http://www.chiropractic.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/1200-studies-The-Truth-Will-Prevail-3.pdf). Sanitation has had a far bigger effect in eradicating illness than vaccines have.
Now, if vaccines did actually work, there could be a valid case for having yourself injected with a load of toxins that could potentially kill you at worst, IF they were effective. Otherwise, why would any sane and sensible person do it?

Also, did you know, that nobody should take a vaccine without giving their informed consent (look up the Vaccines Act 1986)? Very few people are informed.

What I would say to anyone considering being vaccinated, is do your research first. Then you can make an informed choice. Knowing what I know now (and have researched long and hard), I wouldn't touch a vaccine.
Your immunity claim is utter bollocks.
All the scant evidence for covid suggests you are completely wrong.

How's life at QAnon House?

What is your professional background, are you a medical doctor or researcher?
Or was that just a simple case of armchair researching...for which unfortunately there's still no vaccine available?
I disagree with him, but he’s entitled to a pov, is he not? Why are you demanding to know his professional qualifications? Are you an expert on the subject of vaccines? Are there any pfm members expert on the subject?

Why not post why he is wrong?

advertisement

Back