advertisement

[FS] PMC Twenty5.22 Plus PMC Stands

PhilCTTE

Senior mumbler
PMC Twenty5.22
Immaculate pair of 25.22 PMC speakers + PMC stand mounts.
Stunning clarity and precision · Fast and exciting timing · Deep, taut bass · Gorgeous design.
Transmission Line cabinet allows a deeper bass than normal speakers their size

Asking for £2200.
Huge saving over new
Delivery excluded.

Reason for selling is that I'm upgrading to the bigger PMC floor standers.

Original owner. Approx 3 years old from last of the UK retail stock.
Sorry cant locate receipt but do have original boxes.
Comes with grill covers.

Crossover Frequency:1.8kHz
Dimensions: H 410mm 16.1” x W 192mm 7.6” x D 373mm 14.7” - Incl. binding posts (+9mm grille)
Drive Units: LF - PMC twenty5 series 6.5”/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis HF - PMC/SEAS®, 27mm PMC twenty5 series SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled
Effective ATL™ Length: 2m 6.5ft
Frequency Response: 39Hz - 25kHz
Impedance:8 Ohms
Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
Sensitivity: 89dB 1W 1mRecommended Amp Power:30 - 200WWeight:10kg 22 lbs ea.

Nordost LS Red Dawn speaker cable stereo pair 2m with banana connections and single 1m with spade and banana connections. Excellent condition with boxes.
Asking for £500
The Red Dawn LS takes the benefits even further. By reducing dielectric effects still further as well as optimizing the physical spacing of the 20 heavy-gauge 12 AWG silver-plated OFC solid-core conductors we have produced a cable capable of phenomenal phase accuracy and detail, speed and dynamic range. From the quietest, most delicate note to the power of a thundering orchestral crescendo or driving rock track, the Red Dawn LS spans the range with effortless grace and deft control, allowing music to seduce when it wants to, or be savage when it must.
Sitting at the top of the Leif Series, Red Dawn LS bears comparison with competing cables irrespective of price. As the best, non Micro Mono-Filament speaker cable that we can make, it’s pretty much the best non Micro Mono-Filament speaker cable out there!
Specifications
Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing
Conductors: 20 x 26 AWG
Material: Silver-plated 99.9999 % solid core OFC
Capacitance: 10.0 pF/ft
Inductance: 0.155 μH/ft
Velocity of Propagation: 95 %
Termination: Gold-plated Spade or Z-plug Banana
ck.
Comes with grill covers.
(apologies for creating new post but I am no longer selling centre speaker and was unable to update for sale price in the title)

pxl_20230404_122653347-jpg.1848650

pxl_20230404_122601658-jpg.1848648

Last edited:
After we buy a house, I was planning to buy some PMC speakers to fit, so if you do keep them and try to sell again later, I may be in the market. (Edit: sadly it's too unclear of a timeline to consider buying now, is the unfortunate point...no space in my current place)

Thats very cheap , are you sure they are the 25 versions ?
I cant get anywhere near that price sorry.

stands new are £420 , probably £1700 is as low as I will ever go , otherwise I will keep them and go with plan b :)

advertisement

Back