advertisement

PMC Twenty and Twenty5 series to Twenty5i Trade In - Save £3500

FanthorpesHifi

Trade: Fanthorpes Hi-fi

PMC Twenty and Twenty5 series to Twenty5i Trade In

Fanthorpes HiFi are offering an exclusive trade in offer to all PMC Twenty & Twenty5 series owners against the new PMC Twenty5i series.

Since the launch of the Twenty5i series we had a number of customers looking to upgrade from both the Twenty series and Twenty5 series.

To make things easy we've put together a list of buy back prices against the new Twenty5i series. Please note the prices below are subject to condition and are against brand new Twenty5i series stock.

Twenty5 Range Buy Back Prices:

Twenty5.21 - £1000
Twenty5.22 - £1200
Twenty5.23 - £1500
Twenty5.24 - £2000
Twenty5.26 - £3500

Twenty Range Buy Back Prices:

Twenty.21 - £600
Twenty.22 - £900
Twenty.23 - £1100
Twenty.24 - £1300
Twenty.26 - £2500

For instance, if you want a new pair of Twenty5 24i and you currently own Twenty5 23 the cost to change will be £5695 less the buyback price of £1500, leaving a balance of £4195.

Of course, if you own another brand of speakers other than the PMC Twenty5 series or want to trade in more than one item, we will gladly valuate them and get back to you with a price to change.

The twenty5i range consists of four two-way loudspeakers ranging from the compact shelf-mounting twenty5i.21 to the floorstanding twenty5i.24, plus the flagship three-way twenty5i.26. There’s also a Centre channel model and the proven subwoofer for use in surround systems.

Our core belief is that the same ultra-high resolution loudspeaker, if properly designed, can be used throughout the entire recording chain. That’s why our designs are employed at every stage of music-making, from film soundtrack composers’ music rooms to recording studio through to the home, preserving the essence of the original performance exactly as the artist intended.

Because the characteristics and tonality of all our speakers, from large to small, are essentially the same, it’s a simple matter to mix and match different models to create your perfect immersive audio system.

PMC Twenty5i Series RRP:

Twenty5 21i - £2295
Twenty5 22i - £3395
Twenty5 23i - £3995
Twenty5 24i - £5695
Twenty5 26i - £9295

For more information about this exclusive trade in offer call us on 01482 223096 or email [email protected]

Trade In
At Fanthorpes we love to trade in, so if you want to trade in your existing HiFi against new HiFi, contact us and we will let you know what it is worth as a trade in.

Finance Available

We can also offer buy now pay later on orders above £400, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year.

Nationwide Delivery and Installation Service
When you buy equipment from Fanthorpes HiFi, we will provide a nationwide delivery and installation service within mainland UK. Our installer will drive to your house and install your new HiFi. For more information about our delivery and installation service email [email protected] or call 01482 223096.

advertisement

Back