advertisement

[FS] PMC Fact 8 - Oak - Mint & Boxed

PMC Fact 8 speakers in Oak finish

These speakers were new in 2011 and sound absolutely sublime. I have really enjoyed listening to them since I bought them from the original owner back in April of last year, but I've made the move back to stand-mounts, so these now need to go.

As you can see they are in superb condition (basically mint as far as I can see) and come complete with the original grilles (same condition as the speakers), spikes, spirit level and boxes/packaging. The oak veneer on these is up there with the very best I've seen and has magnificent grain, they really are beautiful and regularly gain admiration from visitors.

Sonically you'll find plenty of reviews online but suffice to say they are extremely well regarded and with the current signature versions now retailing for £10,500 these represent something of a bargain. I'm told the beautiful oak finish seen here is sadly no longer available either.

I'm happy to travel up to 100 miles from Cardiff to delivery these, as I'd prefer to know they'd arrived safely.

There is an identical pair on eBay at the moment for £4,000 but they haven't sold.

I think £3,500 (inc delivery) is a fair price for these please.

advertisement

Back