advertisement

Plug for my friends Red Guitars

richardg

Admonishtrator
Probably the song that turned me to indie music was Good Technology by Red Guitars. A song that made no sense to me at the time, I was about 14 when I first heard it and was told it was made in Hull. It just didn't make sense. The song was too far out to be by a Hull band.

Hallam, John and Lou, were supportive of my music projects over the following years.

So here is a plug for the 12" signed copy of a remixed 2023 version of Good Technology!

https://www.redguitars.co.uk/goodTe...ROQjggi76C92nyNLGHFfnf97LCB-7oNCuEoXy17M#!/~/

No plug needed for me. I have the original 12” single and all these years later I still think it’s a stone cold classic which somehow slipped through the cracks.

No plug needed for me. I have the original 12” single and all these years later I still think it’s a stone cold classic which somehow slipped through the cracks.
This one is red vinyl and signed with super far out remix...essential purchase! I nearly bought 2!

1983 Festive Fifty top ten no less, great track, have the 12" also. Remember it featuring on the Tube, possibly on a piece on Hull??

Still dig out the 12 of Marimba Jive, and Tales Of the Expected CD from time to time.

Well worth checking out Loudhailer Electric Company, Lou Howard’s current band (lead vocals and bass) that includes Jeff Parsons, formerly of Dead Fingers Talk, on lead guitar. A tremendous band, particularly live, and 2 musical legends round here.

advertisement

Back