advertisement

Plinth design for Garrard 401?

JohnMak

pfm Member
Does anyone know where I could get a good plinth design for a Garrard 401.
I understand they are best constructed out of layers of hardwood glued together. This type of wood working is very cheap here in Vietnam.
But it would help if I could get a detailed drawing somewhere ..... preferably to take a 12" arm

Rgds

JohnMak

I can't help with a plinth design but might be able to help with an actual plinth if you fancy it. You could use it as a template and start manufacturing out in 'Nam;)

email me at drumanic atnospam btopenworld.com and I'll send you a pic of mine.

the one in question is a spare and I was just thinking about sourcing another 401, arm etc to make a package but if you feel the plinth could be for you then...............?

Anyway, just a thought, let me know if you are interested.

Steve

ps I've already approached the designer/maker re plans on your behalf after reading your post but he said no, he does'nt sell or give designs away.

Hi effinity,
Many thanks for the email.
There is something wrong with your email addresss in this post and my reply keeps getting returned.
Cheers,
John McMillan

John,

just use @ in place of atnospam, the rest of email address is ok, been receiving mails all day.

if still a problem try same prefix (drumanic) but @hotmail.com

cheers,

Steve

:confused:

picked you up in my hotmail a/c, you were in the junk folder!

have mailed you from @btopenworld.com with some pics

see how you go!

reply to btopenworld.com if you can

Steve

HI Steve,
Wow, we're not having much luck her.
I received 3 emails from you but there was no pictures .... just screenfuls of letters and number??

Cheers,
John

advertisement

Back