advertisement

[FS] Pink Triangle PT-1

matt j

pfm Member
Selling this PT-1 I recently picked up for the arm, seems to be in lovely condition. Plinth has a small mark can be seen with a small screwdriver tip for reference in the pics below.

Both bearing cup and tip look ok to me, it spins freely and quietly with 33rpm seemingly spot on. Known issue is that 45rpm doesn't work.

Suspension seems good, comes with the original SME arm board and a DIY made Linn board as fitted in the pics along with what looks like the original syringe of bearing lube and the string for fitting the belt, Allen keys and suspension adjusting tool. Obviously the DC power supply as well.

Top plate is in ok condition but would benefit from a clean. Packaging and Transport bolt present but I wouldn't trust it to survive shipping so would prefer collection from DE5 or happy to meet up somewhere or if you're not too far away I could drop it off on my travels.

£500 ono, happy to deal as I'd like it out of the way asap.

PT bearing oil is a similar viscocity to golden syrup, possibly more viscous.

Speed at 33 and 45 is adjustable seperately by using a screwdriver through the hole in the top plate which is revealed when the pointed switch is switched on, 33 one way, 45 the other, from centre/12-o-clock off. Dud 45 operation could well be a simple fix.

If anyone is interested then feel free to make me an offer as this one has to go sooner rather than later.

advertisement

Back