Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Picture hosting.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Chops54, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Chops54

Chops54 pfm Member

For years I've used Servimg for my picture hosting but the format has changed and I'm not comfortable with it any more so I need to change. I had a photobucket account but I didn't use it much as I found it complicated and hard to use. So, can anyone recommend me an easy to use site where people can only see the pics I post rather than having access to all my photos which is how Servimg is now.

2. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

3. Chops54

Chops54 pfm Member

Thanks. Just tried imgur and it says it can't connect to server so I'll try it again later. Is there no log in on this site Matthew? How does that work?

4. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

No you can sign in and sign up and all that. ALhtough I think it has a anonymous mode as they are big of privacy (relatively speaking).

5. Chops54

Chops54 pfm Member

Ah ok, that sounds good to me. I'll investigate a bit more. Thanks.