advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

we wonder if Ziggy thinks he is a dog. He loves playing fetch, railway tickets are his favourite. He is regularly to be found at the letterbox trying to get the post (junk mail) out of the letter box

Mostly Siamese. Mum and Dad and maternal gran are Siamese. He has some odd markings on his legs which suggest some tabby in the lineage. He is also quite big for Siamese. He doesn't have the distinctive Siamese meow, unlike his brother.

Ziggy his brother is smaller and has different colouring

20220216_105208 by uh_simon, on Flickr

They are all beautiful, the first pet I can remember as a child was a Siamese, although I can't remember his name. Even at a young age i found him an enigma, very aloof whilst emotionally intuitive and works always sit with me when I was down. He used to like to run up the curtains regularly and on occasions came out for a walk with us, no lead. I've always hankered after another.

Marley is quite aloof, he hates people other than Louise and I. Ziggy is a complete tart and will roll over for a belly rub from any visitor.

It still amazes us that brothers that have been with us since they were about 14 weeks old, having been treated the same, could develop such distinctive personalities

51903398498_4d16604ef3_b.jpg

we wonder if Ziggy thinks he is a dog. He loves playing fetch, railway tickets are his favourite. He is regularly to be found at the letterbox trying to get the post (junk mail) out of the letter box

Oscar the cat is Siamese, and Henry the cat is part-Siamese, and both will fetch. Their favorite is crumpled Post-It Notes.

Oscar the cat is Siamese, and Henry the cat is part-Siamese, and both will fetch. Their favorite is crumpled Post-It Notes.

Ziggy also loves the crispy paper patient information leaflets you get in medicine packets. If my wife opens a new box of her eye drops he goes mental for the leaflet

come to think of it Marley is obsessed with rubber bands, we have to hide them away in a cat inaccessible place. He appears to be able to sniff them out, and we are always fearful of him eating one. He sniffs very hard, you can hear him inhaling loudly, weird for a cat.

Poppet has thing for toothpaste, keeps trying to bite open tube.
when teeth brushed I get a thorough lick clean after.
I think mint is related to catnip?

Had two, more like dogs than cats.
Took awhile to get used to my two rescue ‘puddy cats’ , very different, proper moggies.

advertisement

Back