advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

In the words of Jesse (Mark Williams) from the Fast Show...

'Today I are mostly been a right knobhead'. Harley's re-call is usually very good indeed (barring major distractions) but today he was a man on a mission. All the rain has clearly set off scent trails across the fields near us, so numb-nuts here was head-down, tearing off at 100mph with not one intention of coming back. He finally graced me with his return, but before I could clip him back on, he decided to make his final flourish a good roll in this mud/bog.

Bless him (or words to that effect).

Bog monster by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Idiot by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

:D:D:D:D:D That Pooch cracks me up.

:D:D:D:D:D That Pooch cracks me up.

Oh he's a clown - if you look up the Flatcoat breed profile, he fits it 100%. Every single day, he does something that makes me laugh like a drain. I'm awaiting heart surgery and if I have an 'off' day, he reads my emotions so well it's uncanny. I genuinely can't imagine life without him.

Goodnight all...

Goodnight by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Out came the vinyl boxset, in went Frènn (who’s actually next door’s):

wbK9fbU.jpg

Oh he's a clown - if you look up the Flatcoat breed profile, he fits it 100%. Every single day, he does something that makes me laugh like a drain. I'm awaiting heart surgery and if I have an 'off' day, he reads my emotions so well it's uncanny. I genuinely can't imagine life without him.

Goodnight all...

Goodnight by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Best of luck with the heart repair! By coincidence I have a friend who had a full bypass done 9 days ago, and today he did 20km on a cycling machine. He says each day is better, and today he feels generally better than before the operation.

Best of luck with the heart repair! By coincidence I have a friend who had a full bypass done 9 days ago, and today he did 20km on a cycling machine. He says each day is better, and today he feels generally better than before the operation.

Thank you Paul - especially for the encouraging info. :)

My 'Triple cabbage' (as it seems to be known in the medical profession) was due on 1st Feb at Glenfield but was postponed, sadly. Still, there are people in far worse state than me so I'll wait my turn - looking forward to getting fixed though.

advertisement

Back