advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

We found Ludo a patch of snow to play in today, which he was very pleased about:

original.jpg

171564476.mMr4A9kZ.170421_01.jpg

Harley was a total *rse the other day - went bog-swimming in the fields near our house, getting utterly filthy. I managed to hose him down on getting back home to remove most of the mud etc, but of course he just knew a proper bath (he doesn't trust water you can see through) was in the offing. As a protest, he legs it upstairs and lays on our bed. Result - one filthy duvet and we still have a Flatcoat Retriever who smells like a drain...

Rascal by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

AK2ehRb.jpg

More beach walking with el pooch.

He's back on his lead here as he'd just thought it a great idea to go yapping around the ankles of one of the biggest Rotties I've ever seen. Fortunately said Rotty was very placid and just looked down disdainfully at super rat. I apologised to the owner and returned to the water line. He'd been fine with a host of other dogs that day but decided he really had to have a go at the most massive beast he could find, small dogs eh :oops:

AK2ehRb.jpg

More beach walking with el pooch.

He's back on his lead here as he'd just thought it a great idea to go yapping around the ankles of one of the biggest Rotties I've ever seen. Fortunately said Rotty was very placid and just looked down disdainfully at super rat. I apologised to the owner and returned to the water line. He'd been fine with a host of other dogs that day but decided he really had to have a go at the most massive beast he could find, small dogs eh :oops:
What is it about little dogs? It’s tactical madness.

advertisement

Back