advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
49443143893_8cb5c5110e_h.jpg

No particularly interesting pics of Ludo of late as we had a bit of a scare with him last Thursday night when he decided to eat some chicken and chorizo skewers that had been left on top of the hob while the over was heating up. Unfortunately he ate a fair amount of the skewers as well as the chicken, requiring surgery to open his tummy up (best part of a 12" incision) to remove the wood shards before the entered his intestine. He was very sore when we get him home on Friday evening after his late night surgery the night before - very tired, but too sore to lie down until I managed to get a tramadol down him. A week on and you wouldn't know he'd been in surgery if you didn't see the scar (which is healing at an incredible rate) or the shaved area on his undersides. Anyway, here he is pinning my sons arm down so he can't go back to London:

170369274.vwBbwJDG.jpg

No particularly interesting pics of Ludo of late as we had a bit of a scare with him last Thursday night when he decided to eat some chicken and chorizo skewers that had been left on top of the hob while the over was heating up. Unfortunately he ate a fair amount of the skewers as well as the chicken, requiring surgery to open his tummy up (best part of a 12" incision) to remove the wood shards before the entered his intestine. He was very sore when we get him home on Friday evening after his late night surgery the night before - very tired, but too sore to lie down until I managed to get a tramadol down him. A week on and you wouldn't know he'd been in surgery if you didn't see the scar (which is healing at an incredible rate) or the shaved area on his undersides. Anyway, here he is pinning my sons arm down so he can't go back to London:

170369274.vwBbwJDG.jpg

Oh bless him! Glad he's on the mend, must've been so worrying for you all.

170369274.vwBbwJDG.jpg
Poor pooch, but disaster averted. Was he a bit trippy on the tramies?

The sole mission of the labrador breed is to provide a good income to vets as they open them up to remove socks, skewers etc without the lab there would be no need for vets. <g>

Reactions: MJS
Some off barking through the night, but not too bad. Have only had to use them a couple of nights so have plenty spare...
They’re famous for producing vivid dreams, so I imagine there may have been mocking squirrels, dog territorial disputes and Technicolor landscapes roamed in, all in a busy night.

Looking at all these wonderful photographs of your pets and animal friends...They all have a better life than us ..Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back