1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of your pets (part II)

Discussion in 'photo' started by Pete MB&D, Jan 27, 2013.

1. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

2. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Brian, mentalp, Ponty and 7 others like this.
  3. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

4. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Good to get some fresh air in my lungs - we're so fortunate to have all this space just a short walk from our front door...

[​IMG]In the fresh air by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

mad-moon, Rob998, ks.234 and 4 others like this.
  5. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

No particularly interesting pics of Ludo of late as we had a bit of a scare with him last Thursday night when he decided to eat some chicken and chorizo skewers that had been left on top of the hob while the over was heating up. Unfortunately he ate a fair amount of the skewers as well as the chicken, requiring surgery to open his tummy up (best part of a 12" incision) to remove the wood shards before the entered his intestine. He was very sore when we get him home on Friday evening after his late night surgery the night before - very tired, but too sore to lie down until I managed to get a tramadol down him. A week on and you wouldn't know he'd been in surgery if you didn't see the scar (which is healing at an incredible rate) or the shaved area on his undersides. Anyway, here he is pinning my sons arm down so he can't go back to London:

[​IMG]

Brian, Rob998, ks.234 and 6 others like this.
  6. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Oh bless him! Glad he's on the mend, must've been so worrying for you all.

7. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Poor pooch, but disaster averted. Was he a bit trippy on the tramies?

8. Derek Wright

Derek Wright pfm Member

The sole mission of the labrador breed is to provide a good income to vets as they open them up to remove socks, skewers etc without the lab there would be no need for vets. <g>

MJS likes this.
  9. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

Some off barking through the night, but not too bad. Have only had to use them a couple of nights so have plenty spare...

10. oldius

oldius I miss baked beans and brown sauce.

11. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

They’re famous for producing vivid dreams, so I imagine there may have been mocking squirrels, dog territorial disputes and Technicolor landscapes roamed in, all in a busy night.

12. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Are they in classifieds yet?

13. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

[​IMG]
    Troll Hunting

TheDecameron and Rob998 like this.
  14. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

It’s a dogs life...

[​IMG]

Gromit likes this.
  15. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Ponty likes this.
  16. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

RPSGC likes this.
  17. ron

ron Tweaker

Thanks, yes had it quite a few years

18. mad-moon

mad-moon pfm Member

If that's who I think it is...she looks fabulous Geoff....Although She's looking a little Blue

19. mad-moon

mad-moon pfm Member

Looking at all these wonderful photographs of your pets and animal friends...They all have a better life than us ..Ha!

20. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

If there's such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as this cat:

[​IMG]

Durmbo and gintonic like this.