advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sira.jpeg

He must take bigger shoes than me...!!!

We see a Leonberger from time to time on our walks and my dog looks at as if to say WTF is that? Is it a pony?

It's actually bigger than some of the ponies we see on our walks! Lovely dog though - we occasionally see it in the pub and it's very calm and quiet. Takes up a lot of floor space though!

We see a Leonberger from time to time on our walks and my dog looks at as if to say WTF is that? Is it a pony?

It's actually bigger than some of the ponies we see on our walks! Lovely dog though - we occasionally see it in the pub and it's very calm and quiet. Takes up a lot of floor space though!
Our neighbours have a Main Coon cat that reaches up to your waist with ease... he can also jump 6 foot straight up which scares the living daylights out of the birds!

Our neighbours have a Main Coon cat that reaches up to your waist with ease... he can also jump 6 foot straight up which scares the living daylights out of the birds!

I suspect one of those would scare the living daylights out of my labrador!

2020-09-03_06-52-25 by Pete, on Flickr

Very pleased with herself - Tonje was taking her for a walk and bumped into our neighbour and started chatting , Red took the opportunity to nip through the hole in the fence to the school next door and returned in this state. The paint did come off.

I made this for the kiddo as a joke.

JEoS7LG.png

Oh, how we laughed!

I should mention that the cat lives in her room,* so she sees him all the time.

Have you seen this cat? Yup, he sneaks out from underneath the bed, pounces on her, then hides again. Yup, she's seen him.

Joe

* We have an adult cat, so the introduction is going in phases — hear the new cat first, then smell, then meet — over a couple of weeks. Cats can be like Klingons if you don't get the introduction right.

Misha the house-bear!

I can't quite believe he's old enough to have silvery-muzzleness appearing, like eminent fore-bears; but lovely pic; Claire; just lovely.

Wow, that’s a big doggo. The cat pictured above just passed 2kg the other day.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back