advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see some close ups of the bluebells. Often my favourites and long gone up here at this time of year. And happy birthday!

There are still quite a few around here (outskirts of Edinburgh) but not as good as they were. Definitely no big sections carpeted with them, which can look spectacular.

Another one of the birthday boy:

170708112.eLHa0yLp.6b108.jpg

He had a bone earlier from the local butcher, which was the high-point of his day so far. Helps keep his teeth white as well.

More hillwalking in the Pentlands with Ludo today. This time we were up Black Hill, and here he is enjoying the view from the top:

170711460.OU4iPdVO.bh103.jpg

About 2 minutes after that was taken he found the only boggy/peaty bit of water for miles and had a wallow in it:

170711461.IiPGHfwq.bh104.jpg

Despite which he still wanted a treato (and got one, because who could deny this face):

170711464.ecmadVWI.bh107.jpg

Fortunately there was a reservoir on the way home so after quite a few dips in there he wasn't too manky:

170711466.u4MkssOX.bh111.jpg

^ It's always great seeing Labradors in their happiest state of being waist-high in something foetid.

2e3f3e960cafab725149fa4421e2d4602150db38.jpeg

A rare shot of Ruby sitting still.

Edit: why is the pic showing in the reply box, but not in the actual post? I really struggle with pics on this site, even Flickr is hit or miss.

2e3f3e960cafab725149fa4421e2d4602150db38.jpeg

A rare shot of Ruby sitting still.

Edit: why is the pic showing in the reply box, but not in the actual post? I really struggle with pics on this site, even Flickr is hit or miss.

When posting on most forums you are better of using a 640 x480 file size then the photos will show OK , So re set the image size in your camera before taking the photos

When posting on most forums you are better of using a 640 x480 file size then the photos will show OK , So re set the image size in your camera before taking the photos

It’s really only here I have issues with, tbh. Some work, some don’t, it might be the size thing.

ok converted to 640 x 480, uploaded to Flickr aaaaaaaand...

2j2krQo

This site hates me...:mad:

When in flickr click on the image you want to post , then you will see a arrow leaning right bottom right hand side
Click that , Then select BB code , Copy that code and them post it into your Pink fish post and you should be OK

When in flickr click on the image you want to post , then you will see a arrow leaning right bottom right hand side
Click that , Then select BB code , Copy that code and them post it into your Pink fish post and you should be OK

I do that but I only get the options to “save image” with a download icon, or “copy url” with a link icon. I suspect this is some iOS nanny statery...

49916188081_dfbb578b97_h.jpg

The bluebells have all but gone, replaced by something far more primitive, but nevertheless with a beauty that is all their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back