advertisement

Picore Player / LMS ? Material Skin

Operajulian

Julian
Oh my goodness - just taken me four days to work out how to load the "material" skin for LMS.
What a great improvement to the rather functional normal LMS skin.

I guess I am still learning.....

Now to work out why not all the cover art shows up - some does, some not.

Ho hum but happy listening in "lockdown".

Julian

Thanks both of you. I will try those suggestions

I think I might have to rename some of the artwork files to one of cover, folder or album ? Alas they are a bit of a mixed bag naming on the hard drive.

I downloaded Orange Squeeze this morning and got that to work on a Kindle Fire - nice to have a touch screen control.

Listening to BBC R4 whilst I type this from Toronto.
I tried Radio Paradise last night - the flag streams are very very nice through the Allo Boss player.

Cheers
J

This is from memory and from some time ago but anyway...

I had a problem with missing art work on some albums in my collection. It turned out that all the problem files were flac format but had both 'flac' and 'Id3v' tags. This was causing LMS to get a bit confused when scanning. (It did generate error messages but they were only visible by viewing the log files). The solution, for me was to ensure that only 'flac' tags were present (removed ID3v tags using mp3tag) and to rename all artwork files to 'folder.jpg'.

This is from memory and from some time ago but anyway...

I had a problem with missing art work on some albums in my collection. It turned out that all the problem files were flac format but had both 'flac' and 'Id3v' tags. This was causing LMS to get a bit confused when scanning. (It did generate error messages but they were only visible by viewing the log files). The solution, for me was to ensure that only 'flac' tags were present (removed ID3v tags using mp3tag) and to rename all artwork files to 'folder.jpg'.

Thanks for this Ian - I will give that a try. Most of the files I copied over to the USB HDD I did in mp3. Some in WAV format.
{ I have higher res on a main PC but I wanted a small system that I could move around }

advertisement

Back