advertisement

Photography Book Recommendation - #sharemondays2019

Lefty

Trade: Amar Sood Photo
Since joining Twitter back 2016, I have been taking part in various weekly Twitter photography competitions. The best of these (IMHO) is the weekly #sharemondays competition.

The premise is simple: you enter an image taken during the previous 7 days under the hashtag (#sharemondays2019 for last year). The winner from the previous week is the judge for the current week and then the baton gets passed on. At the end of the year, the organiser of the competition (Dylan Nardini - an insanely talented Scottish landscape photographer) compiles the images into a book which is then available to buy.

This year, Dylan has stepped it up a notch and the book is now available to buy on Amazon. Not only that, but the foreward to the book is written by none other than the illustrious Mark Littlejohn, formerly of this parish and winner of Landscape Photographer of the Year 2014.

The price is also extremely reasonable £5.22

I highly recommend you check it out. Here's the blurb:
Collection of all 2019 winning images from Twitter weekly competition #Sharemondays2019An extraordinary diverse collection of work from some of the most talented photographers currently shooting and posting on social media. With each image having to be shot during that week it means there isn't a place where you can find the most up to date work from a mix of established and up and coming photographers sharing their work on social media. Winners chosen each week by the previous weeks winner means it"s a collection with something for everyone.

Here's the amazon link for those interested in purchasing a copy of the book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B088LMW7LC/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

I was lucky enough to get 4 images into the book the book last year so look forward to seeing them in print :)

Amar

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
My copy arrived :) :)

Here are the 4 images I managed to sneak into the book.

49925708853_870c74042e_c.jpg

49925708918_c780264f20_c.jpg

49926522897_2be5f44dcc_c.jpg

49926522932_7fe51db3f5_c.jpg

I've just had a couple of these delivered today, one to keep & one to give away

What a great project, well put together and very good value. Congratulations Amar on your entries

I've just had a couple of these delivered today, one to keep & one to give away

What a great project, well put together and very good value. Congratulations Amar on your entries

That's fantastic! Glad you like it John.

It's a great initiative and one which I'm glad to have participated in :)

advertisement

Back